Tuesday, December 28, 2010

First Post -Self Introduce.

Hi they ! Everyone. 
Welcome to Ani's Land, and hope you guys will like it.
This is the first post and later on i will updated the other about anime.
So you know why i will named here as Ani's Land. 
Ani was the same meaning as Anime. 
So, you can called here as " Anime's Land" too. Whatever. 

I am the someone who loves animated, 
and i hope everyone come to my place who also love animated.
If you don't like them, and you don't like about it.
Please leave here please, Thanks. 

But, 
I do hope you guys will like here. Drop your comment here. 
call me as Ani, Misteor.
I'm just the one who want to share my lover animated at my place.
Welcome to Ani's Land. 

Thanks for your visiting, drop your comment. 
Let chit-chat at the chat box, and please be my followers. 















Ciel and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comment on my side :)