Saturday, July 30, 2011

Mixed Version.

actually the things i hate the most is cosplay.
i doesn't like someone who wear anime costume.
because some of them is damn ugly.
*just part of them*
Listen, i'm not trying to hurt anyone,
but that's truth!

well !
i accidentally found this,
i think this is the best cosplay that i ever seen in my life.
this is really good,
even someone like me who doesn't like cosplay will also like it!
he is damn cool ! :D
look alike with the character,
 cosplay version of Prince Belphegor
cool man !


cosplay version

anime version


okay, it's just for me.
maybe you guys didn't agree about it.
or maybe some of you like cosplay.
just don't care about what i wrote.
i'm just write all this through my feeling.
everyone have different taste.
just be yourself.
:)

my comment about Prince Belphegor,
he is "Oh My God",
crazy.
is that any words else can describe about him ?
i don't really know.
actually i don't really know about him,
i haven't start to watch Reborn.
:P
'kay. jump !

i purposely save all this wallpaper myself.
i can't control myself anymore.
i'm so in love with Pandora Heart,
and Oz Vessalius.
:D

 sleeping version Oz and Gill. 
come on!
look at my super cute Oz ! :D

Oz ! 


well,
i save all this wallpaper from Pandora Heart Special DVD.
will show it more later.
because i need some time,
to crop and edit those picture.
so just wait for me ! :)

That's all till today.
wait for my next post.


Leave your comment here, and click a 'like' on my post !
:)



Words by,
Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping comment on my side :)