Sunday, December 23, 2012

❄ jingle all the ways ♪

Christmas is coming soon, 
so Alex changes new template for Ani's Land
for welcoming Christmas. 

minna-san,
thanks for your attention on my blog. 
although Alex was not always here, 
and rarely updates Ani's Land. 
but Alex promise to active more my blog on next year. 
thanks for taking me care of this year, 
lainian mo yoroshikun onegaishimas!
;)

Anyway, 
Alexandra is here wishing you all, 
a early wishes for my followers and everyone. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !
be sure to keep your eyes on my blog! 

 they are Sharon and Break from Pandora Heart. 
Oz and Alice are having fun with Gilbert,
so let's temporary ignore about them ;) 

 Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art Online, 
another sweet couple :)
i love the latest episode, it was adorable. 


Christmas Chibiness,
Kuroko No Basuke is another awesome anime. 
and it makes me start playing basketball ;P
well, i tends to copies the movement which Kuroko plays in the series, 
but failed. *poker face*


i named myself as Rin since i completed this series. 
i love this name, until now ;)
Anyway,
Ao No Exorcist was another great anime ! 
love it 


Boys and Girls, 
hope you will like my post 
and don't be stingy to hit 'like' on my post as usual. 
*i know there are nothing and just nonsense* 


Alexandra de Kwon


1 comment:

Thanks for dropping comment on my side :)